Saturday, November 23, 2013

MMMMMMen & Their Hair Color

I would love to bring the men in the world their fastest and best way to quality hair color. I need input from you though, I need photos, everyone takes photos now. Lets start an Instagram of mens hair Color or should we keep it right here. I need YOUR - input. 
I have lots of ideas - but need to hear from you to see exactly what it is you are looking for,  I have a quick way of making up men's hair color kits with quality color.... a u.tube quickie video on how to apply..... 

what do you think about that idea?

I am waiting to hear from you and I will make this big and we will get it done for you, you deserve as high quality color as the women. I'm happy to have a mens Group if you want. I happen to be an expert in hair health and hair color and I have quite a few tricks up my sleeve....














































































Talk to me Boys......................Let me Help you. . . . I am interested in making up kits of good hair color for you that 
all you would need to do is answer about 6 questions in order for me to get the formula correct !

They are not hard questions !

No comments:

Post a Comment