Monday, November 25, 2013

Blonde Tuesday .....Our Biggest Sale









KC


IN THE FUTURE I WILL PUT IN PARENTHESIS either: 
  • (M = mandatory) or 
  • (A = Advisable) or 
  • (O = Optional).......then you can decide how much you want to take on or not.
 I was raised with brothers so feel very 'at home' with you!

I have left a message about carrying the new color for men by Schwartzkopf, I love it as it has some great colors...not many but perfect range !
 
What I find the biggest complaints from men are regarding their color are:.......
  1. Boxed color looks like shoe polish
  2. Boxed color doesn't cover for very long
  3. Your hair feels like glue after a while
  4. Don't want anything tricky.
Well I have some ideas for you and I will continue to find easy solutions for you, after the sale. Although if you would like to try one of my suggestions  . . . I am going to bring in the Schwartzkopf Mousse for you....it is considered 'semi-permanent' hair color

Its just like it says....a mousse and they come in 13 colors. They are Semi Permanent and do not need a developer ( H2O2, the white cream you mix with the color) The problem with that?
  1. Without developer it will gradually wash out ( BUT. . . it won't rub off on clothes, once you apply. The process is: Apply mousse with paint brush - rinse - apply INTENSIVE (A)-- Process -- Rinse --  Dry. Its super simple and creates lots of shine. 
  2. Gets you out of pickle, when your every 5-6 week hair color touch-up has been put on back burner ! Great at covering gray and DOES NOT 'build-up' on the hair strands like Boxed Color does!
The mousse does add tons of shine, it is selling like crazy with the chick-a-dee's


KC

No comments:

Post a Comment